Was born on the 11th May 1978 in Sibiu. In 2000 he graduated from the German section for acting at the Music department of the West University Timişoara. He is part of the German State Theatre's ensemble since his graduation, but also was bound over at the National Theatre "Radu Stanca" in Sibiu and during the season 2007 / 2008 at the German Stage in Szekszard (Hungary).
Here are some of his roles he performed in Timisoara:
* Wenka, in Home!, by Lyudmila Razumovskaya, stage direction: Bernd Guhr (Germany), 1999, German State Theatre Timisoara
* The Old Man, in Final Destination Ionesco, a collage after Eugéne Ionesco, stage direction: Ida Jarcsek-Gaza and Enikö Benczö, 2001 (project produced by the Musci department of the West Universtity Timisoara)
* Hierlinger Ferdinand/Havlitschek/Conferencier, in Stories from the Vienna Forest, by Ödön von Horváth, stage direction: Luisa Brandsdörfer (Germany), 2003, German State Theatre Timisoara
* The King, in Escurial, by Michel de Ghelderode, stage direction: Enikö Benzcö, Darida István András, 2003, German State Theatre Timisoara
* Andres, in Woyzeck, by Georg Büchner, stage direction: Clemens Bechtel (Germany), 2003, German section of the Radu Stanca National Theatre Sibiu;
* Dr Chasuble, in Bunbury or the Importance of Being Earnest, by Oscar Wilde, stage direction: Marina Emandi Tiron, 2003, German State Theatre Timisoara;
* The Tailor, in The Valiant Litlle Tailor, by Raimund Binder after the Brothers Grimm, stage direction: Christian Bormann (Germany), 2004, German State Theatre Timisoara;
* Theodor Kaiser, in Flirtation by Arthur Schnitzler, stage direction: Ulf Dückelmann (Vienna), 2004, German State Theatre Timisoara;
* Basilio, in Figaro's Wedding, by Beaumarchais, stage direction: Rolf P. Parchwitz (Germany), 2004, German State Theatre Timisoara;
* Diesel, in Stones, by Tom Lycos and Stefo Nantsou, stage direction: Stephan-Andreas Darida, 2005, German State Theater Timisoara;
* Wurm, in Love and Intrigue, by Friedrich Schiller, stage direction: Clemens Bechtel, 2007, Szekszard;
* Truffaldino, in The Servant of Two Masters, by Carlo Goldoni, stage direction: Bernd von Böhmches, 2008, Szekszard;
* Edgar, in King Lear, by William Shakespeare, stage direction: Florin Ionescu, 2008, Szekszard (special price of the jury at Arcusfest, 2009).
With these and other roles he participated in various tours in Germany, Hungary and Romania.